1. finding the pellet stove still full in the morning
2. the neighborhood cat hanging out on the wood pile instead of under the shed
3. when it's technically still too cold to drive with the windows down, but the sun coming in warms everything up so much that you just gotta do it
4. making up new words to "Happy" about washing the dog, and singing it to her while pretending to soap her up*+**
5. not yet having to worry about suddenly realizing you've been singing the dog washing song when all of the windows in the kitchen were open
*Clap along if you feel like your doggie needs a scrub
(Because I'm Happyyyyyyy)
Clap along if you feel like puttin' her in the tub...
+The best part of this process is that she thinks you're just enthusiastic about petting her, and she plays along with it. Because dogs don't speak English.
** Extra points if you pet her so enthusiastically that it makes it look like she's dancing.