For your viewing pleasure today, here are five sites with some incredible photographs that don't suck. You might want to write about:
1. these pictures of places we've abandoned. I have drafted three poems about them in the past few days, and my thoughts about them are helping me figure out what questions I want to ask next in my work. Good stuff
2. these kind-of-hilarious/kind-of-maybe-genius inventions
3. this underwater city in Egypt. Because underwater cities are awesome
4. these pictures of people offering the best of themselves
5. these pictures of cool and sometimes unwise things people have done in Antarctica (and other cold places). I am especially fond of the picture about a quarter of the way down the page, where it looks like that one penguin on the left just sneezed really, really hard
I don't usually offer prompts, but here's one for you: find a photograph that interests you. Do a little research (and by little, I mean "precious little"--Wikipedia will probably be fine) and see if you can dig up some language. See if you can figure out why the picture is speaking to you, even if you can't figure out what it's trying to say. Then do some writing if you want.