1. the enormous way in which greyhounds don't shed
2. brushing greyhounds in the back yard so that birds get giant tufts of fur for their nests, which is surprising what with greyhounds not shedding and all
3. having an extra incentive to vacuum, since apparently other random dogs are sneaking into the house in the middle of the night to leave fur around, since greyhounds don't shed
4. having at least one mostly black greyhound so that when he doesn't shed, your black pants aren't covered in white fur
5. the Zoom Grooms. Seriously, look it up, especially if your dogs don't shed the way greyhounds don't.